Thursday, September 3, 2009

Apple iPod touch (8GB/ 16GB) Clear Transparent Screen Protector Shield with Soft Cleaning Cloth

Apple iPod touch (8GB/ 16GB) Clear Transparent Screen Protector Shield with Soft Cleaning Cloth

Price: $0.01
Manufacturer: MyGift
Buy from amazon.com

The Apple iPod touch screen protective shields is made of soft PVC, and it's totally transparent. A package comes with the screen protector and a cleaning cloth.

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #24696 in Consumer Electronics
  • Brand: MyGift
  • Model: ipod touch
  • Dimensions: 3.00 pounds
  • Comes with the clear transparent screen protector shield and a soft cleaning cloth
  • Anti - Glare Enhancement
  • Totally clear, doesn't affect the sensitivity of the touch screen
  • Easy to apply
  • Specially designed for Apple iPod touch 8GB/ 16GB.

Product Reviews

bad
the picture did not reflect what i actually received in the mail. I wanted the screen protector that covered the entire screen, but when i opened it, the screen protector just protected the mid-portion of the screen. WASTED MY MONEY!

It's not that good cuz I am a harsh guy

I like the material and it surprised me, but I tried many times to put it at the exactly right position on my iPod touch. I always get one side out of the screen and the same next few try. Finally I got many spec between the protector and the screen.

I hope they can figure out a good way to instruct people using that layer.

I still think it's good, maybe it's just my own problem.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find SCREEN COVER Reviews and Ratings Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template